Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Gotta Have One

I've been on a cleaning/organizing trip recently (I may not be acting on it, but I'm definitely thinking about it). I was looking online to get some inspiration for my craft space. I don't have an entire room dedicated to my crafts yet, but it's never too early to start planning! Check out some of these great work spaces I found!



I just love the bright colors in this room!

Is that a dowel holding those spools of ribbon? Why didn't I think of that?

I love the design of the ladder shelf. It seems to make everything so accessible for all angles.


Clear storage containers are a must!

Now, who couldn't get creative in a space like this?
If you have an organized work space and want to show it off, post a comment here with a pic. I need all the inspiration I can get. Maybe then I'll actually act on all my daydreaming!




If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by RSS.

Etsy Shop * Flickr * Facebook * MySpace * CafeMom

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, so colorful! i love it.

thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! it's nice to find your blog because of it!!

CLaire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CLaire said...

Hey there...I have recntly started to organise all my craft things.. My other half made Most of my storage.. I will pop pics on my blog of what he has made... so much tidier and easier to find things.. love your card ideas x
sorry about earlier post...spelling mistake :{