Sunday, August 26, 2007

Featured Artist...Signature Sterling



I'd like to introduce you to Sue of SignatureSterling. Sue specializes in designing beautiful sterling silver beaded jewelry. Her work is just amazing and I'm so excited to be able to feature her on my blog! I hope you enjoy the following interview and don't forget to stop by SignatureSterling to see all the goods!


**If you'd like to be one of my featured artists, drop me a line!**

SignatureSterling

Who are you?
SignatureSterling aka Sue aka Mom, Soccer Mom

What is your shop name/link?

What categories do you specialize in?
Designing and handcrafting jewelry ~ especially sterling silver with beads (semiprecious, lampwork, czech glass, swarovski crystal, charms) ~ "signature" items include "BUCKEYE NATION" "Hairspray" and "Show Me Your Colors" collections ~ custom orders welcome!

What do you like about Etsy?
Love the creativity and artistic genius that abides here in such a friendly, supportive environment.

What do like about creating?
Being able to look at something with new eyes and hopefully create something beautiful and unique!

What is your favorite product right now and why?
So hard to pick just one...but today I will have to choose my "LITTLE BLACK DRESS" earrings (in either pearl or jasper) --- just simple elegance!

What makes you unique as an artist?
I think that all of us Etsy artists are unique because what we are creating is essentially a part of who we are. For me, at least, I think that is reflected in my jewelry.

What are some other sites to find out more about you and what you love to create?
*********************************************************

2 comments:

Donna Pool said...

So nice to see Etsy artists featured this way!

BellaColle said...

I gotta check her out! thanks for sharing, I love sterling jewelry.